- Lead team of auditors undertaking Employee Stock Plan audits to ensure there are no discrepancies
- Manage workload of team members and ensure timely completion of audits/reconciliations/projects
- Track, monitor and report reconciliation activities to the relevant stakeholders and senior management
- Accountable for timely completion of reconciliation of all assigned projects as per defined timelines
- Handle escalation queries/guide team on reconciliation requirements.
- Provide strong people management support effectively resolving conflicts.
- Interact with relevant stakeholders to co-ordinate reconciliation related activities.
- Collate, analyze data, identify anomalies and ensure relevant rectifications.
- Prepare and organize supporting documentation for reconciliations.
- Ensure processing of rectification entries.
- Take initiative on resolution of issues/dependencies with relevant stakeholders and follow through to logical closure.
- Develop understanding of related processes and inter-dependability between teams, have broad understanding of underlying data structures.
- Interact with customers as and when required and submit necessary proposals. Work in tandem with Project Managers to achieve stated deliverables per client agreement.
- Prepare status/summary reports for internal circulation.
- Envision scope for more effective performance of prescribed responsibilities through enhancements, technical or otherwise. Resolve concerns raised by team/escalate at appropriate levels.
- Ability to prioritize & multi task successfully to ensure deadlines are met.
- Effective team player ensuring the team goals are achieved through collaboration.
- 10+ years experience in benefits program development, equity compensation, administration and service delivery in a global organization.
- Applicant need to be in People Management role and should have minimum 5+ years of experience in the same role.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Master’s degree and relevant certifications a plus
- Knowledge of Benefits Reconciliation is a great plus.
- Knowledge of general audit/reconciliation practices and principles.
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel and Access.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent work ethics and research skills coupled with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
- Understand development needs of sub-ordinates and address the same while maintaining high motivation levels.
- General HR practices knowledge and knowledge of HR regulations.
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Project management leadership skills.
- Strong judgment and instincts. Ability to manage escalations to resolution.
- Able to audit self and others for a very high level of accuracy.
- Ability to develop internal and external facing analytics to drive change within the organization and support departmental goals
- Location: Bangalore
- Job ID: 1692430
Disclaimer: We are providing information to help the people searching for jobs. We never ask the individuals for money to provide jobs. If you get any such calls/messages, please be aware about such spams and do not entertain.
Experience8 Years +