- Advertising is uniquely positioned to help customers discover just what they need, while helping companies of all sizes grow their bussinesses on Amazon.
- Our people make it all happen.
- Advertising Support provides one-on-one education and solves problems for Advertisers enable them to create highly effective ads.
- We are looking for a highly innovative, inspiring leader to ensure our Advertisers get the same great customer service Amazon is famous for.
- As an experienced contact center professional, you will lead a fast-growing team that contributes directly to Amazon’s bottom line.
About the hiring group
- The Advertising Support & Operations (ASO) team’s vision is to empower self-service Advertisers with the right assistance at the right time to enable them to confidently and effectively grow their business with Amazon.
- We know highly effective support interactions both address immediate issues and unlock future business opportunity.
- Our scope includes in-system Help and expert one-on-one assistance when self-service Advertisers contact Amazon.
- Lead a team of up to 100 personnel consisting of managers, leads and associates across virtual and physical locations
- Motivate employees to achieving the perfect Advertiser interaction, service level agreements and targeted quality and productivity goals
- Coach and develop managers on career paths for internal promotion and job enrichment opportunities
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly improve the Advertiser experience
- Manage and coordinate change management initiatives and communication strategy across team
- Recruit and retain managers and leaders on team
- Manage performance and behavior of direct reports through effective 1:1 meeting, coaching and mentorship
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
- Experience leading L5+ resources at Amazon.
- 5+ years leading contact center or sales teams
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated competence in building innovative new programs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- MBA or other related Master’s degree
- Experience in eCommerce advertising
- Experience leading multiple operational programs
- Program and/or project management experience
- Six sigma green belt certified
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Job ID: 1688819
- Job Function: Operations, IT, and Support Engineering
Disclaimer: We are providing information to help the people searching for jobs. We never ask the individuals for money to provide jobs. If you get any such calls/messages, please be aware about such spams and do not entertain.
Related Jobs (32)
Amazon Hiring Senior Software Development Engineer on August 23, 2021 Full Time