- A highly complex audit environment and a team with varied skills, with global accountabilities.
- Need to work on multiple high impact projects with competing priorities
- Independent decision making
- Drive benchmarking projects to deliver improved customer experience; be part of projects involving new feature definition to improve pricing CX
- Successful delivery on high business impact product feature implementation improving customer experience
- Engage stakeholders across globe; demonstrate business acumen and skills in driving change by developing business proposals and driving implementation of recommendations through effective written and oral communication.
- Work with product teams and software development teams to build scalable insights and drive high business impactful projects to price perception.
- Demonstrated ability to work backwards from customer to surface key customer frustrations and build product features to improve CX.
- Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve complex issues.
- Result orientation with a bias towards action, supporting a culture of ownership and learning.
- Skilled in collaborative management environment, project management & succeeding through regular meetings.
- Excellent formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams.
- Experience in vendor management and services contract execution.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent program, Strong analytical abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and good follow-through ·
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Adept at making data-driven decisions. – Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology.
- Experience in vendor management and contract execution.
- Master’s Degree – 7+ years of experience in Market research /benchmarking/ User research / CX improvements in eCommerce domains. Proven track record in market/UX research and building decision making models
- Location: Chennai, India
- Job ID: 1688366
Disclaimer: We are providing information to help the people searching for jobs. We never ask the individuals for money to provide jobs. If you get any such calls/messages, please be aware about such spams and do not entertain.