As a senior software development engineer in the Enterprise Experience team, you will
- Work closely with business and product teams, provide technical input and translate requirements into sustainable technical design
- Breakdown the design into deliverable work items and assignments that can be delivered incrementally
- Stay abreast of technology trends and carefully evaluate technology choices and dependencies to make “build vs. buy” decisions to advance the state of the art
- Write critical portions of code and maintain a high bar for code hygiene, code reviews and quality for the team
- Mentor other engineers and model good software engineering and team practices
- Monitor the operation of production services and raise the bar on operational excellence
- Be comfortable with ambiguity, learn and adapt to drive clarity and exercise high level of judgement in decision making
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 8+ years of software development experience, with exposure to building, deploying and operating scalable, highly-available multi-tiered distributed applications
- High proficiency in architecture and system design and writing functional/design specifications
- High proficiency in web-services, server-side development and/or front-end development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience working across time zones and cultures
- Experience building products and services from the ground up.
- Experience with AWS cloud services, containers, lambda etc.
- Experience with incremental build out of functionality using techniques like feature flags.
- Familiarity with management/control plane systems
- Location: Bangalore
- Job ID: 1692850
Disclaimer: We are providing information to help the people searching for jobs. We never ask the individuals for money to provide jobs. If you get any such calls/messages, please be aware about such spams and do not entertain.
Experience8 Years +