- Oracle Advanced Customer Services has been at the helm in Development and Support projects since its inception.
- It has pioneered the suppleness of 24X7 production support and solution development processes and has stood as a testimony for others to follow the trail of success.
- You will play an active role in the definition and evolution of our application support practices and procedures.
- Together we are taking on some of the most interesting challenges in the industry today.
- As part of our customer support business at Advanced Customer Services, we are always looking for better ways to help customers.
- We are now looking for analysts who have experience supporting the implementation of Oracle’s Hyperion products & Services portfolio.
- You will be providing application support & improvements for these on-prem or on Oracle Cloud.
- As part of the EPM track for customer project teams, you will be required to
- Analyze issues reported by the customer with their Hyperion/EPM Cloud solution
- Present the analysis on issues, and provide workarounds to the customer
- Perform root cause analyses and develop permanent code-fixes/configurations/ Tuning
- Work on Hyperion upgrades to 11.2.x or Lift and Shift to EPM Cloud
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Should have excellent application debugging and troubleshooting skills in Oracle Hyperion /EPM Cloud
- Should have good verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in development & troubleshooting on Oracle Hyperion Planning, ESSBASE, FDMEE, ODI
- Experience with EPM SaaS/ Hybrid implementation & upgrades
- Experience with integrating EPM with other systems using Data Management, Adaptors, etc.
- Experience in interacting with business users to analyze the business process and discovering requirements
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products.
- Have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms.
- Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management.
- In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
- 4 years experience with Core products or five years experience with Applications products and have a technical degree i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle)
- Job Identification
- Job Category
BENGALURU, KARNATAKA, India
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, India
- Job Identification
Disclaimer: We are providing information to help the people searching for jobs. We never ask the individuals for money to provide jobs. If you get any such calls/messages, please be aware about such spams and do not entertain.