- At Oracle, we have been on a mission to solve complex business problems.
- Oracle CX Sales is our flagship sales-force automation Cloud offering, which is part of the Customer Experience (CX) SaaS suite.
- Sales-force automation software provides a single location for a company to manage and track all sales interactions between their sales teams and customers.
- For more details pls see https://www.oracle.com/applications/customer-experience/sales/.
- Oracle CX Sales help enterprise sales reps close more and better deals by helping them be more productive.
- Our business software is built on top of a very capable Gen 2 Cloud Service stack called OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure). Our Data Engineering team helps build complex data infrastructure to enable creation of efficient and ready-to-use data pipelines, that plays well with OCI Managed Services.
- Design and develop sophisticated, realtime data pipelines.
- Develop algorithms to efficiently translate raw data into business data.
- Develop source/sink connectors to integrate with a variety of OCI Managed Services.
- Develop efficient data storage techniques.
- Automate data engineering tasks using workflow orchestrator.
- Measure and optimize data platform’s performance by evaluating in the Cloud.
- Build JVM-based Data Pipelines.
- Analyze metrics from Data Pipelines to get closer to realtime data.
- Work closely with SREs to help deliver world-class software.
- BS or MS in Computer Science.
- Proficient skill in golang and Modern Java (Reactive Programming).
- Experience with cloud architecture and cloud technologies – Docker, Kubernetes, Data
- Processing tech like Spark/Beam, Cloud Storage tech, Streaming Platforms (Kafka, Flink).
- Experience authoring and maintaining microservices (REST/gRPC APIs).
- Experience automating tasks using Workflow Orchestrators like Apache Airflow or Argo Workflow.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications.
- Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools.
- Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
- Job Identification
- Job Category
BENGALURU, KARNATAKA, India
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, KERALA, India
Disclaimer: We are providing information to help the people searching for jobs. We never ask the individuals for money to provide jobs. If you get any such calls/messages, please be aware about such spams and do not entertain.