- This posting is for Senior Developer in the Oracle Analytics for Applications (OAX) product development organization.
- Oracle Analytics Warehouse fully managed Cloud service that provides customers a turn-key enterprise warehouse on the cloud for Fusion Applications.
- The service is being built on a sophisticated technology stack leveraging a state of the art data integration platform and the industry’s most advanced analytical business intelligence platform.
- For this position, we are looking for senior Data Management/Modeling Engineer with experience in data warehousing projects.
- You will work with SaaS application data and deliver data model powering Next generation Analytical application to solve real world business problems. You will work as part of the team designing all aspects of data management practices for the cloud.
- Translate business requirements into logical/physical data models that are easy to understand.
- Design declarative data warehouse transformation rules/guidelines, for extraction/sourcing, loading and transformation
- Use SQL queries/custom scripts in Python etc. for rapid prototyping data model/transforms
- Design, develop unit/integration test data/plan and scripts for data model deliverables.
- Creates supporting documentation, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent from top university
- 4+ years of applied experience
- Strong Techno-Functional Experience in working with Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud / Oracle E-business Suite Financial module
- Good Functional Knowledge in ERP, CRM, GL, AR, AP, SCM, Netsuite, Finance, HCM or CX domain
- Experience working in data architecture/modeling, master data management
- Experience in performance tuning SQL and understanding ETL pipelines
- Experience with data modeling software [ERwin, ER/Studio]
- Experience with databases and big data systems (Hive, Spark)
- Strong programming skills in Python/Java
- Experience in Machine Learning is plus
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems.
- Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
- Job Identification
- Job Category
BENGALURU, KARNATAKA, India
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, India
Disclaimer: We are providing information to help the people searching for jobs. We never ask the individuals for money to provide jobs. If you get any such calls/messages, please be aware about such spams and do not entertain.
Related Jobs (31)
Amazon Hiring Senior Software Development Engineer on August 23, 2021 Full Time