- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience.
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business.
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
- Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
- Job Identification
- Job Category
BENGALURU, KARNATAKA, India
NEW DELHI, DELHI, India
Disclaimer: We are providing information to help the people searching for jobs. We never ask the individuals for money to provide jobs. If you get any such calls/messages, please be aware about such spams and do not entertain.