Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- The Workforce Management Leader is responsible and accountable for managing the delivery operations of WMG function by strategically partnering with the business units to ensure optimum cost of delivery, talent fulfillment timelines and quality of hire.
- Job Goals:Bench Management
- Drive Bench avoidance (pending joiners, Virtual bench, rebadging cases)
- Analyze the Bench, Identify the cause and take preventive action
- Schedule Governance & support the units on the issue resolution
- Regular Cadence with Talent Champions to reduce bench
- Carry out Supply to Demand matching and enable WMG teams
- Conduct Job fair across locations on targeted Bench
- Resolve process related issues raised by liaising with IS & AMG teams
Campus Fresher Assimilation
- Planning the Intake of Campus Freshers
- Coordinate with TA & TT teams on Skill training across various locations
- Deployment of Fresher’s to the BU/SL
- Drive Fresher Billability across all units
- STAR/TUBRO in-take planning & allocations to the units
- WILP Students in-take and coordination with the Learning Program SPOC
- T&M Net Add
- Schedule quarterly interlock across units to finalize the Net Add commits
- Set T&M Net Add targets for all the Delivery Units
- Drive T&M Net Add improvements across DUs
- Schedule Weekly Governance Review calls
- Identify & Drive Key levers for Cost Of Delivery improvement
- Improve Fresher Index % across all units
- Reduce B3 & Above at Onsite & Overall
- Coordinate with HR team to close on CNBL cases
- Strategic Perspective
- Can create a link between the current business/financial imperatives and the long-term strategy of the organization or function, and guides others to do the same.
- Develops relevant Search initiatives in line with the business strategy and guides the business team effectively.
- Execution Excellence
- Ensures high-quality and cost-effective output in line with end objectives, business needs and policy adherence.
- Passion for Results:
- Urges oneself to set and achieve stretch goals.
- Encourages follow through and perseverance on tasks and monitors the same by supporting on end-to-end task completion and troubleshooting.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Build rapport with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Client Centricity:
- Focuses in meeting the needs of internal and external customers with a constant view to understanding their mindset and designing hiring solutions in line with their needs.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making:
- Applies reasoning and systems thinking to analyze patterns from large amounts of data.
- Takes clear action in problem situations and accepts onus for difficult decisions and team decisions, while conducting a risk-benefit analysis
- Builds and leverages personal networks across multiple stakeholders.
- Locations : Bengaluru, India
- Categories : GSH
- Req ID : 2701000
- Disclaimer: We are providing information to help the people searching for jobs. We never ask the individuals for money to provide jobs. If you get any such calls/messages, please be aware about such spams and do not entertain.